Index of /wp-content/plugins/permalink-manager
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory 10-Sep-2018 23:09 -
LICENSE.txt 07-Nov-2016 02:24 18k
css/ 07-Nov-2016 02:24 -
inc/ 07-Nov-2016 02:24 -
js/ 07-Nov-2016 02:24 -
languages/ 07-Nov-2016 02:24 -
permalink-manager.php 07-Nov-2016 02:24 31k
=== Permalink Manager ===
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: urls, permalinks, slugs, custom url, custom permalinks, uris, url, slug, permalink
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.6.1
Stable tag: 0.4.9
Permalink Manager allows you to control how the permalinks for custom post types are created & regenerate them.
== Description ==
It is a really simple plugin that helps managing the permalinks that are used for all your Posts, Pages and other Custom Post Types. To improve the experience of the manager, you can filter the table and display only selected `post type`s or posts/pages/custom post type items with particular `post status`es.
There are three main functionalities of this plugin:
1. You can manually adjust the URIs & slugs of all posts/pages/custom post type items.
2. You can replace particular (sub)string that is a part of slug and/or URI with another (sub)string.
3. You can regenerate/reset the slugs and/or URIs for your posts/pages/custom post types. This might be especially useful if your post titles are updated and slugs needs to be recreated.
4. You can change the default permalink bases (permastructures) for all custom post types & posts and pages (experimental functionality).
= Example =
If you want to quickly replace a part of slug (eg. `krakow` with another word `gdansk`):
If you use the form from `Find and replace` section your URLs will be changed to:
= Upcoming features =
In the next version of plugin more functionalities will be added:
* Support for taxonomies
* REGEX for `Find and replace` section
* Support for WPML
* Two-step updater, so you can double-check which permalinks will be changed before the change is applied
* AJAX support.
== Installation ==
Go to `Plugins -> Add New` section from your admin account and search for `Permalink Manager`.
You can also install this plugin manually:
1. Download the plugin's ZIP archive and unzip it.
2. Copy the unzipped `permalink-manager` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
After the plugin is installed you can access its dashboard from this page: `Tools -> Permalink Manager`.
== Screenshots ==
1. Main dashboard.
2. Find and replace section.
3. Regenerate section.
4. Custom permastructures.
5. A list of updated posts.
6. Editable URI box in Post/Page/CPT edit pagees.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Q. Does the plugin support WPML/qTranslate
= A. Unfortunately not, the WPML/qTranslate support will be added in next versions.
== Changelog ==
= 0.4.9 =
* Hook for removed posts (their URI is now automatically removed)
= 0.4.8 =
* Pagination bug - SQL formula fix (offset variable)
= 0.4.7 =
* Strict standards - fix for arrays with default values
= 0.4.6 =
* 302 redirect fix.
* Code optimization.
= 0.4.5 =
* Bug with infinite loop fixed.
* Bug with revisions ID fixed.
= 0.4.4 =
* Redirect for old URIs added.
* Debug tools added.
= 0.4.3 =
* Hotfix for "Screen Options" save process.
= 0.4.2 =
* Hotfix for bulk actions' functions - additional conditional check for arrays added.
= 0.4.1 =
* Hotfix for "Edit Post" URI input (the URIs were reseted after "Update" button was pressed).
= 0.4 =
* Rewrite rules are no longer used (SQL queries are optimized). The plugin uses now 'request' filter to detect the page/post that should be loaded instead.
* Now full URI (including slug) is editable.
* A few major improvements applied.
* Partial code optimization.
= 0.3.4 =
* Hotfix for not working custom taxonomies tags.
* Now the rewrite rules for custom post types are stored in different way.
= 0.3.3 =
* Hotfix for bug with dynamic function names in PHP7.
= 0.3.2 =
* Hotfix for front-end permalinks. The custom permastructures worked only in wp-admin.
= 0.3.1 =
* Hotfix for Posts & Pages permastructures
= 0.3 =
* Now all permalink parts can be edited - new "Permalink Base Editor" section added.
* Code optimization.
* Bugfixes for Screen Options & Edit links.
= 0.2 =
* First public version.
= 0.1 =
* A first initial version.